Here at Dynamic, we want to create a valuable, hands on experience for those interested in the field of physical therapy.
Therefore, we will take one intern per semester for more hands-on experience, as well as clinic management. You will be trained to assist with some aspects of client care and can track this as observation hours toward your graduate school application. Exercise Science interns must be supported by their university and should be earning college credit to qualify for hands on experience.
We are a multi-disciplinary practice committed to improving the lives of our patients and the Coulee Region by delivering high quality care. We are looking for a positive and upbeat personality to join our team as an intern, working at both of our locations, the La Crosse Wellness Center and the Grand Bluff location. Qualified candidates will be responsible for assisting the Physical Therapist and Office Manager in the following:
- Shadowing physical therapists care to help patients achieve optimal level of function and prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Ensure follow up care is completed for patients.
- Assist the providers by prepping the treatment space and stocking the necessary supplies in the workstations.
- Locating and delivering equipment to providers.
- Cleaning treatment spaces and other areas of the clinic.
- Stocking treatment area with supplies.
- Washing and folding laundry.
- Perform other professional duties and participation in department/facility initiatives as assigned.
- Past experience or interest with group exercise instructing
- Interest in sports medicine and wellness
- CPR/AED certified
If you are interested in an internship with Dynamic Physiotherapy, please email with the subject line "DPT Student Internship" the following to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why would you like to do an internship with Dynamic; What skills/abilities do you currently possess that will help you during the internship and set you apart from other applicants?
- Would you be interested in instructing or being a part of the Strength classes offered at the Grand Bluff location?
- We will request a list of your current vaccinations if you are chosen, so please have those available as well
Due to the high volume of requests, at this time, we will only be taking observation students on a case by case basis. Thank you for your understanding!