Wednesday, April 19th @ 6:15pm
This workshop is for those new to running, attempting to return after birth or injury, or wanting to elevate your running level/distance. Physical therapists from the Ginkgo Tree PT, Fit PT, and Dynamic PT are collaborating to talk about all things running!
Free 1 hour workshop with email subscription
What is Included:
- Virtual panel discussion with PT's with an expertise in running injury/return to sport.
- Top 10 exercises for runners chosen by panel.
- Sample return to run program.
- Tips for return to running after birth/injury.
- Ways to work on improving performance.
- Signs to slow down or stop running and seek further care.
Hosted by Driftless Crossfit and Jake Dorshorst, the Brunch and Brain Gains seminar will focus on cutting-edge recovery tools and how to utilize them. Learn about sauna, red light therapy, cryotherapy, and many more recovery tools.
Upcoming Marathon - May 5th, 2023
Dr. Michael is once again the Race Director for the La Crosse Marathon and Dynamic PT is hosting a water table along the course to give encouragement and nourishment!
The Dynamic Team would love to have you join us to provide a great experience to the runners.
The location and exact time is currently TBD. When determined, Emily will send an email to all volunteers with the remaining information needed. If you are interested, please fill out the form and we will be in contact!